British Breakfast Tray Bake
2 c. cubed butternut squash, sweet potato, or regular potato
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
1 ½ c. button mushrooms
2 c. cherry or grape tomatoes
5-7 strips bacon, sausage, or breakfast ham
½ Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Basil, Butter, Chipotle, Tuscan, Wild Mushroom & Sage, or Wild Rosemary)
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
½ tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Place cubed squash/potato, chopped onion, and mushrooms on baking tray, then drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toss until well-coated, then spread about the tray, add the meat of your choosing, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Turn vegetables and add tomatoes, then cook an additional 10 minutes.
4. Remove tray from oven, then make wells for the eggs, building up edges with vegetables to keep egg contained.
5. Carefully crack eggs into wells, return tray to the oven, and bake for about 5 minutes or until whites have set.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve family-style.
Recipe adapted from Every Last Bite.
- Olive Oils
- Gift Sets
- Specialty Items