Fudgy Olive Oil Brownies
If you're anything like us, the prospect of having to choose between brownies and fudge is an impossible task. Well, good news, Teaoli family -- these fudgy brownies are your solution! All the richness and depth of flavor you expect from a fudge with gooey texture that also has fluffy lightness that will keep you coming back for more! They're nutty and sweet with just the right amount of citrus to be a twist on classic flavors. You're going to have so much fun making and eating these. In fact, you might not be able to stop!
tsp. baking soda
½ c. boiling water
2 c. sugar
2 large eggs
¼ tsp. salt
1⅓ c. all-purpose flour
¾ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
¾ c. Teaoli Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. Teaoli Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
1 c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips
½ c. walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Add ⅓ cup Teaoli Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil and boiling water. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, and remaining ⅓ cup of olive oil.
- Finally, add flour, balsamic vinegar, vanilla, salt, miniature chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and serve.
- Olive Oils
- Gift Sets
- Specialty Items