Grilled Plum and Burrata Flatbread Pizza
2 pieces of naan flatbread
Teaoli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for brushing (we recommend Basil, Blood Orange, Garlic, Eureka Lemon, or Chipotle)
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced (may be omitted if using Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
3 oz. Prosciutto di Parma, thinly sliced
2 plums, sliced evenly
Teaoli Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling (we like Blushing Apricot, Cara Cara Orange Vanilla, Grapefruit, Sicilian Lemon, Blackberry Ginger, Dark Chocolate, Espresso, Vanilla, or Tangerine for this recipe)
4 Tbsp. burrata cheese
2-3 fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat and prepare grill.
2. Brush both sides of naan flatbread with olive oil. If desired, sprinkle garlic slices evenly on one side.
3. Place spoonfuls of burrata cheese evenly on flatbreads, then top with proscuitto and plum slices. If desired, proscuitto can be toasted on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a 400°F oven for a few minutes, then crumbled on pizza.
4. Place pizzas on grill for 4-5 minutes, or until hot and slightly toasted on the bottom, then remove from heat.
5. Rip fresh basil into small pieces and sprinkle over pizza, drizzle with balsamic, slice on angles, and serve immediately.
- Olive Oils
- Gift Sets
- Specialty Items