Orange Orzo Salad
8 oz. orzo, cooked
½ c. raw almonds
1 c. flat leaf parsley, chopped
½ c. Kalamata olives, chopped
½ c. golden raisins
½ c. feta cheese, crumbled
1 tsp. orange zest
¼ c. freshly squeezed orange juice
¼ c. Teaoli Extra Virgin Olive Oil (any flavor you prefer)
2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 medium clove garlic, pressed or minced
¼ tsp. salt
Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Cook orzo according to package directions, reserving approximately ¼ cup cooking water. Rinse orzo until cold, then drain well.
2. Toast almonds in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until fragrant and golden on the edges, about five minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and chop.
3. In a large serving bowl, combine orzo, almonds, parsley, olives, green onions, raisins, and feta.
4. In a liquid measuring cup, combine the orange zest, orange juice, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt. Add reserved pasta water and whisk until blended.
5. Pour dressing on salad and toss to combine. Season to taste and let rest for 10-20 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from Cookie + Kate.
- Olive Oils
- Gift Sets
- Specialty Items