Stuffed Sweet Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Wash peppers and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and membranes.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Mix cheeses in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each pepper half with cheese mixture.
3. Cut uncooked bacon strips in half. Wrap around each jalapeno half and brush with balsamic vinegar.
4. Bake in oven about 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy, cheese has melted, and peppers have roasted.
5. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Recipe adapted from The Joyful Foodie.
- Olive Oils
- Gift Sets
- Specialty Items